banner

shop romwe online

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Win Free Christmas Gifts

End Date: December 30th

Win Free Christmas Gifts
1. Enter
Leave your name ,email & shipping address
2. Rewards
No.1 A lightning sphere+ a random pair of tights (4 members)
No.2 A random pair of tights (10 members)
No.3 A random ring (20 members)
No.4 a coupon via email (everyone)

Notice:
1.       The information you filled in will be kept as privacy by Romwe.
2.       If you are the final winner, it’s better to public the photo of gifts on Romwe Facebook. We will appreciate that.


12 comments:

  1. nice post!
    lovely greets and a nice day!
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it right now!! Love for web site and all the clothes!
    kiss!!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! :D I just wonder what 'entries' mean? - now I've got 11 of them cause' I invited my friends and shared this competition at Facebook. But I don't get what that means?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Catarina: 'entries' means you can fill in the blank for 11 times and get more chances to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for everyone! ^^

    NicoChicoFashion@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice!
    kubanova.michaelazoznam.sk

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post, and goodluck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck everyone! ;) Mind to follow each other? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salut! moi aussi j'ai un blog mode. Passe le voir si tu as envie: http://n-julie.blogspot.com/
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I love the second tights! So hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!
    I'm following :)
    http://vintagedaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it.

    Online Women’s Fashion

    ReplyDelete